The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

North America class III tow hitch receiver

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:34 AM
Reaction score
I noticed in a picture that one of the North American production vehicles landed at port of Georgia had a UK-style hitch receiver.

I have not seen any late model us-spec vehicles with a 2” receiver that also has a face plate for bolt-on applications here in the states.

I guess this is a plus? More flexibility?

I sure hope these come with a standard 7-way electrics with electric trailer brake pre-wire. I guess we will see shortly when the dealer vehicles arrive next week.

Attachments

• IMG_0071.jpeg
    IMG_0071.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0070.jpeg
    IMG_0070.jpeg
    253.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 62

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:34 AM
Reaction score
Found this that Stu posted from ineos….

"The two hitch is a vertical plate mounted directly to a cross-memb of the frame. The two hitch option will include a 7-pin NAS electrical connection. Furthermore, a connector provision is made in the towing wiring harness for those customers wishing to / required to add an electronic brake controller. "
Reference: https://www.theineosforum.com/threa...ns-and-installation.12412154/#post-1333181683

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
I noticed in a picture that one of the North American production vehicles landed at port of Georgia had a UK-style hitch receiver.

I have not seen any late model us-spec vehicles with a 2” receiver that also has a face plate for bolt-on applications here in the states.

I guess this is a plus? More flexibility?

I sure hope these come with a standard 7-way electrics with electric trailer brake pre-wire. I guess we will see shortly when the dealer vehicles arrive next week.
You will get what we've all got, 13 pin plug and 2 inch receiver, unfortunately no one gets special treatment.

Back
Top Bottom