The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

NO PRICING INFO - Base, Options and Accessories

equismorio

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score
Configuring my Grenadier (USA) but there is no pricing information whatsoever.  I would love to see what my ballpark pricing is especially when adding my options and accessories...

Local time
5:56 PM
Reaction score
I received this in an email a while back.

Cheers.

LATE 2022 – TIME TO CONFIRM YOUR GRENADIER SPECIFICATION

Later this year, we’ll be announcing final pricing for North America and our order books will open, allowing you to firm up the build slot you previously reserved into a full specification vehicle order. To confirm that order, we’ll be asking for a second down payment. We would stress that – as with the reservation fee of USD 450 – this sum remains fully refundable, and you’ll still be able to make changes to your specification, until closer to your production date. At this point, we will, of course, need you to sign a sales contract as we lock your Grenadier specification into the production schedule.

equismorio

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score
Awesome.  Thanks much.  I thought I saw the same thing but 'later this year' can mean anytime until Dec 31.   :)

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
AmpleDecay said:
I received this in an email a while back.

Cheers.

LATE 2022 – TIME TO CONFIRM YOUR GRENADIER SPECIFICATION

Later this year, we’ll be announcing final pricing for North America and our order books will open, allowing you to firm up the build slot you previously reserved into a full specification vehicle order. To confirm that order, we’ll be asking for a second down payment. We would stress that – as with the reservation fee of USD 450 – this sum remains fully refundable, and you’ll still be able to make changes to your specification, until closer to your production date. At this point, we will, of course, need you to sign a sales contract as we lock your Grenadier specification into the production schedule.

For my friends in the U.S., I sincerely hope that IG website is far improved by the time you come to place an order.  Frustrations are never ending and email responses, other than a receipt are very few and far between.  As for changes to the order... again, emails and phone conversations don't seem to transfer to the actual order, not for me at least.  Hopefully this issue (and the configurator) will be well sorted when it comes time to sign the contract. 

Back
Top Bottom