The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Newsletter from IA regarding deliviery

IGL

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:09 PM
Reaction score
Hey, this is my first post and I hope it’s the correct forum I choose. Yesterday at 7:46 pm CEST I received a newsletter from the IA Grenadier Team. I post the original German text and my simple translation.

[ Das Neueste vom Grenadier-Team

Hallo J,
es ist Zeit für ein weiteres Update aus dem INEOS Grenadier HQ. Wir möchten diese Gelegenheit nutzen, um einige eurer Fragen zu beantworten.
Wir sind uns bewusst, dass bei einigen von euch noch Stolpersteine überwunden werden müssen. Daher werden wir näher auf diese eingehen. Wir möchten aber auch auf die Fortschritte hinweisen, die wir seit unserer letzten E-Mail gemacht haben.
Inzwischen haben wir über 3.500 Fahrzeuge produziert. Davon stehen mehr als 1.500 bereits bei unseren Retail Partnern in der ganzen Welt.
Zum Zeitpunkt dieser E-Mail werden wir fast 500 Fahrzeugübergaben an unsere Kunden abgeschlossen haben. Viele weitere sind in den kommenden Wochen geplant.
Genau wie ihr freuen wir uns über Fotos in den sozialen Medien, auf denen unsere Kundinnen und Kunden mit ihren neuen Grenadieren zu sehen sind. Uns ist aber auch bewusst, dass einige von euch das eigene Fahrzeug noch nicht abholen können, obwohl es unter Umständen schon bei eurem Retail Partner eingetroffen ist. Der Grund hierfür: Wir führen letzte Qualitätskontrollen durch, die bei der Produktion eines neuen Fahrzeugs wie dem Grenadier sehr wichtig und Standard sind. Wir haben Verständnis für eure Enttäuschung und tun alles, damit die Fahrzeugübergaben so schnell wie möglich vonstatten gehen.
Wir wissen auch, dass sich einige von euch gefragt haben, wann mit dem Vertrag zu rechnen ist. Daher folgt hier eine Zusammenfassung der zu unternehmenden Schritte:

1. VERGESST DIE NULLEN NICHT.
Bevor die Fertigung Deines Fahrzeugs beginnt, erhältst Du Deinen Vertrag über DocuSign. Um ihn anzuzeigen, gibst Du Deine Bestellnummer mit drei vorangestellten Nullen ein.

2. ÜBERPRÜFEN UND UNTERZEICHNEN.
Prüfe, ob Deine Spezifikation richtig ist. Übermittle anschließend innerhalb von sieben Tagen Deine elektronische Unterschrift. Du erhältst dann eine E-Mail mit einer Bestätigung des Vertragsabschlusses.

3. ZAHLUNGSOPTIONEN.
Sobald Dein Grenadier in die Fertigung geht, senden wir eine weitere E-Mail mit der Bitte um Angabe der gewünschten Zahlungsart. So können wir die entsprechenden Unterlagen für Dich vorbereiten.

4. ZAHLUNGSAUFFORDERUNG.
Nachdem Dein Grenadier gebaut und an unser Logistikteam übergeben wurde, wird er an den von Dir gewünschten Retail Partner überführt. Die Zahlung muss nicht sofort, jedoch vor Abholung Deines Fahrzeugs erfolgen.

5. ZAHLUNG.
Nach Erhalt Deiner Zahlung senden wir eine Bestätigung per E-Mail.

6. ÜBERGABE.
Wenn Dein Fahrzeug bei Deinem gewünschten Retail Partner eintrifft, wird er es für die Übergabe vorbereiten und mit Dir einen Termin für die Abholung vereinbaren.

In der Zwischenzeit kannst Du Dir gerne anhören, wie den drei Gewinnern unserer Aktion „Per Offroad-Abenteuer nach Hause“ die erste Fahrt in ihrem neuen Grenadier gefallen hat. Schau Dir an, wie sie am Lenkrad ihr Urteil abgeben, während sie eine Herausforderung nach der anderen meistern, angefangen im Antiatlas-Gebirge.
Abschließend möchten wir uns für Deine Geduld bedanken. Wir haben es fast geschafft und können es kaum erwarten, Dich hinter das Steuer zu bekommen.

Dein Grenadier-Team ]

My translation

[ Latest News from the Grenadier team

Hello J,
It's time for another update from the INEOS Grenadier HQ. We would like to take this opportunity to answer some of your questions.
We are aware that some of you still have to overcome stumbling blocks. That is why we will discuss them in more detail. However, we would also like to point out the progress we have made since our last email.
In the meantime, we have produced over 3,500 vehicles. Of these, more than 1,500 already stand at our retail partners around the world.
At the time of this email, we will have completed almost 500 vehicle handovers to our customers. Many more are planned in the coming weeks.
Just like you, we’re excited about photos on social media where our customers can be seen with their new Grenadiers. However, we are also aware that some of you are not yet able to pick up your own vehicle, although it may have already arrived at your retail partner. The reason for this is that we carry out final quality checks, which are very important and standard in the production of a new vehicle such as the Grenadier. We understand your disappointment and do everything we can to ensure that the vehicle handovers take place as quickly as possible.
We also know that some of you have wondered when to expect the contract. Therefore, here is a summary of the steps to be carried out:

1. DON‘T FORGET THE LEADING NOUGHT.
Before manufacturing your vehicle, you will receive your contract via DocuSign. To display it, enter your order number with three leading zeros.

2. REVIEW AND SIGNATURE.
Check whether your specification is correct. Then send your electronic signature within seven days. You will then receive an email with a confirmation of the conclusion of the contract.

3. PAYMENT OPTIONS.
As soon as your Grenadier goes into production, we will send an additional email requesting the desired payment method. In this way, we can prepare the relevant documents for you.

4. PAYMENT REQUEST.
After your Grenadier has been built and handed over to our logistics team, it will be transferred to your desired retail partner. Payment does not have to be made immediately, but before your vehicle is picked up.

5. PAYMENT.
Upon receipt of your payment, we will send a confirmation by email.

6. TRANSFER.
When your vehicle arrives at your desired retail partner, they will prepare it for handover and arrange a pick-up date with you.

In the meantime, you are welcome to listen to how the three winners of our “Offroad Adventure Home” campaign liked the first ride in their new Grenadier. Look at how they judge on the steering wheel while they master one challenge after another, starting in the Antiatlas Mountains.
Finally, we would like to thank you for your patience. We almost made it and can’t wait to get you behind the wheel.

Your Grenadier team ]

FlyingTrotter

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:09 PM
Reaction score
3500 manufactured by early May - is there any indication as to what their monthly production is running at now - presumably they are ramping up

Has IA given any projections of the number of vehicles it plans to produce in the first year and then annually and the volumes intended for different markets ?

I ask as I seem to recall Harry Metcalfe explaining the EU fleet emissions regime which is driving manufacturers dumping hybrid and BEVs on the market to allow ICE vehicle production

is IA going to keep volumes under some small producer threshold to secure emissions exemptions until they can add a BEV or Hydrogen powered model to bring its fleet average down

is there any data on number of as yet unfulfilled orders in each market and hence a means to map roughly when vehicles are likely to be delivered against orders - I see a lot of threads bemoaning a lack of communication so I am guessing the answer is going to be “no we haven’t a clue“

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:09 PM
Reaction score
3500 manufactured by early May - is there any indication as to what their monthly production is running at now - presumably they are ramping up

Has IA given any projections of the number of vehicles it plans to produce in the first year and then annually and the volumes intended for different markets ?

I ask as I seem to recall Harry Metcalfe explaining the EU fleet emissions regime which is driving manufacturers dumping hybrid and BEVs on the market to allow ICE vehicle production

is IA going to keep volumes under some small producer threshold to secure emissions exemptions until they can add a BEV or Hydrogen powered model to bring its fleet average down

is there any data on number of as yet unfulfilled orders in each market and hence a means to map roughly when vehicles are likely to be delivered against orders - I see a lot of threads bemoaning a lack of communication so I am guessing the answer is going to be “no we haven’t a clue“
You are correct. No one that I am aware of has any real info on this aspect.

Marks

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:09 PM
Reaction score
IA produced 1200 cars from April 21st to May 21st, if we can believe their published numbers..

Back
Top Bottom