The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New wheel day today :)

BAS-Remaps

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
That’s the new wheels fitted at last 🙂 though they are all dirty now from the rain on the way back to my workshop.

Thank you to Denton cars at Skipton for swapping my tyres over on their new state of the art tyre machine.

Attachments

• IMG_1034.jpeg
    IMG_1034.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1035.jpeg
    IMG_1035.jpeg
    263 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1036.jpeg
    IMG_1036.jpeg
    276.4 KB · Views: 187

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
And not a wheel weight in sight ~ looking good. đź‘Ś

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
Looking good, what are the specs? And custom center (sorry, centre) cap??

BAS-Remaps

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Looking good, what are the specs? And custom center (sorry, centre) cap??
I got them from the Uk importer as then I don’t have to deal with import tax or warranty issues should they ever be needed with EU supplier.

It also keeps some of our economy in the Uk going and trading off which I’m a great fan of where it’s possible to do so.

The centre cap badges I had a big batch of them made to go over the supplied wheel caps, I’m just waiting on the resin arriving to make them into dome badges like oem ones are.

EVO Corse DakarZero 8.5x18", 6x130 PCD, ET45​

Darby

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score
I got them from the Uk importer as then I don’t have to deal with import tax or warranty issues should they ever be needed with EU supplier.

It also keeps some of our economy in the Uk going and trading off which I’m a great fan of where it’s possible to do so.

The centre cap badges I had a big batch of them made to go over the supplied wheel caps, I’m just waiting on the resin arriving to make them into dome badges like oem ones are.

I'm interested if there is any wheel poke past the wheel arches with an offset of +45.
Thanks

DCatt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Will you be selling the centre cap badges? I have ordered a set of 17 inch Evo Corse Dakar Zero. Do you know if the centre cap is the same diameter for 17 & 18 inch?

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
All Nicely balanced and all weights out is sight on the inside edges of the wheels, perfect :)
Is that hard to do, or can’t be done with some rims?

Back
Top Bottom