The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New vid

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. What a great video one the best I’ve seen .
I wonder if the rest of the world gets dual fuel filters or just Australia?
was I hearing things or did he say the shock absorbers were ZF 🤔. Thought they were Bilstein. A mistake maybe.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just watched the video again. I think there’s a mistake. At about 12 mins 30seconds on he mentions eibach springs and ZF for shocks.

Local time
Reaction score
There you go ZF/Sachs

Prototype image UA II think note the UJ instead of the CV joint on the prop shaft

UJUSA.png

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I stand corrected 👍OK thanks for that. I was totally confused and the shock absorbers were bilstein.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
In the interview with Robert Pepper, I believe he mentions that it's just for the APAC market.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:30 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. What a great video one the best I’ve seen .
was I hearing things or did he say the shock absorbers were ZF 🤔. Thought they were Bilstein. A mistake maybe.
I noticed about 6 months ago they started referring to ZF instead of Eibach.
I just assumed the design changed.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting that he says they will have a draw system for it.
Yeah I was going to use my existing one out of the 200 but the back of the IG won’t be deep enough I don’t think.
My current set up from ARB has a normal sized one (circa a foot high) on the driver side and on the passenger side it’s shorter with a fridge slide top. Makes it much easier to access inside the fridge (kids and shortarses for example) and means you don’t have to fit a separate slide.
I suppose we’ll see what Ineos decides and who they partner with.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah I was going to use my existing one out of the 200 but the back of the IG won’t be deep enough I don’t think.
My current set up from ARB has a normal sized one (circa a foot high) on the driver side and on the passenger side it’s shorter with a fridge slide top. Makes it much easier to access inside the fridge (kids and shortarses for example) and means you don’t have to fit a separate slide.
I suppose we’ll see what Ineos decides and who they partner with.
I only want a couple of low drawers and an upright fridge on top

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
In the interview with Robert Pepper, I believe he mentions that it's just for the APAC market.

That’s a great video and seems that Ineos are listening to the potential customers and their requirements to develop a true workhorse utility truck. Can’t wait to get behind the wheel and test it’s mettle. . 😎

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:30 AM
Reaction score
Great video. I can’t believe how long we’ve waited for a full, in depth review of the Grenadier. This video’s presenter made me smile because his excitement was barely contained. I found myself smiling because of that shared enthusiasm. Sure hope the flood of reviews starts very soon. This is, by far, the longest I have waited for any THING in my life.

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hope no one has posted yet, sorry if they have.
Discussion with Justin

However once you leave the coast, you are on your own until you reach Darwin, and that approach is reflected in the public hands on exercises to date. There have been a number of driver events in the capital areas like Perth Melbourne Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane but we are yet to even see a vehicle up here in Northern Australia. There is an agent in Cairns, who at this stage denies he has signed up to Ineos, one in Townsville who has never seen one but has an empty showroom just waiting, one in Darwin and thats about it. Nothing in Alice Springs, nothing in Broom, nothing in Katherine, nothing in Mt Isa nothing in Derby, and here we are at the end of 2022. Its the Land Rover approach all over again and look where it got them.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
However once you leave the coast, you are on your own until you reach Darwin, and that approach is reflected in the public hands on exercises to date. There have been a number of driver events in the capital areas like Perth Melbourne Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane but we are yet to even see a vehicle up here in Northern Australia. There is an agent in Cairns, who at this stage denies he has signed up to Ineos, one in Townsville who has never seen one but has an empty showroom just waiting, one in Darwin and thats about it. Nothing in Alice Springs, nothing in Broom, nothing in Katherine, nothing in Mt Isa nothing in Derby, and here we are at the end of 2022. Its the Land Rover approach all over again and look where it got them.
I am moving to Toogoom and there is a small car service/mechanic in town and he only does prestige/classic cars
He is looking forward to servicing the beast for me.

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I am moving to Toogoom and there is a small car service/mechanic in town and he only does prestige/classic cars
He is looking forward to servicing the beast for me.
Good on him, ask him if he has a brother up here in Far North Queensland, or the Northern Territory or The Centre or the Kimberleys?
Cheers
Les Hiddins AM
Bush Tucker man

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Good on him, ask him if he has a brother up here in Far North Queensland, or the Northern Territory or The Centre or the Kimberleys?
Cheers
Les Hiddins AM
Bush Tucker man
I shall
I think in remote area's we might have to approach service places and ask them to take it on, like I did.

Back
Top Bottom