The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Sill Detail SA

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:04 PM
Reaction score
More dirt nests (behind the cover). (n)
Less drag. (y)

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score
Is it any different, or just the photos not showing the edge clearly?

first-contact-we-got-hands-on-with-the-ineos-grenadier-p1-and-p2_134.jpg

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Transporter could do with some tlc……

@Stu_Barnes You're dead right, well spotted (y)- actually the transporter had broken down and was being repaired at the roadside at the time the photos were taken. The photos originated from a recent posting on FB by a South African living in Pretoria - Geoffrey Rippon (not @CountyV8).

Transporter1.jpgTransporter2.jpgTransporter3.jpg

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wow ~ that last photo really shows the width of the rain gutter. It must be spec'd for monsoon season.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wow ~ that last photo really shows the width of the rain gutter. It must be spec'd for monsoon season.
Interesting, I hadn't really noticed it when driving at demos, unlike the front bumper. Although camera angle can exaggerate the bumper, I'm just glad I can't see it from the cockpit.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score

It will stop my pet hate. Opening the side window only to get a face full of water or it running straight in and going down the door card or in the case of a disco straight into the elec window switches !!

It does look very unsightly from that angle though. When anyone looks round mine, I am going to have to stop them lying on the floor and looking up the side of the vehicle 🫤

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
It will stop my pet hate. Opening the side window only to get a face full of water or it running straight in and going down the door card or in the case of a disco straight into the elec window switches !!
Totally agree, let’s not forget snow.

Back
Top Bottom