The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New personnel changes

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
Looks like a real champion for us customers 🤣

AWo

Local time
10:24 AM
Reaction score
I could imagine that it is hard to tell a problem-maker in a company that there are problems, when he/she/it pays your salary.

This statement is of course not related to any real person or any recent personnel changes on this planet and beyond.

AWo

Reactions: PBD

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If anyone remembers, the Scottish phonegate lady:

Screenshot_20230608_090412.jpg
I wonder if there might be a subtle revision of the PR strategy?

AWo

Local time
Reaction score
Next one left the boat: Dr. Oliver Frille, Head of Procurement and Supply Chain Management:
2023-06-17_12h08_39.jpg

AWo

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score
Is this amount of turnover at the senior level normal for a company like this?
Yes. I wouldn't overstate that. At the moment, fluctuation in companies, especially at management level, is much higher than during the lockdown. In my experience, the need for good personalities is higher than the availability.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As the late Dave Allen may have said "Goodnight and may your side steps go with you"! :ROFLMAO:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As the late Dave Allen may have said "Goodnight and may your side steps go with you"! :ROFLMAO:
Watched a bit of Dave yesterday on Youtube. Excellent comedy.

AWo

Local time
Reaction score
Just my assessment:

Ineos employees get E-Mails which announce personell changes all over the Ineos world. Most of the time these are changes within the organization or between the business units (middle management). Of course, people leave Ineos and join Ineos, leaving happens rarely at Ineos, especially the at Ineos Holding level.

Then there is the time factor. I count 8 leaves of top positions since December. That is quite a lot and it is within a single business unit (IA). And it is during a highly critical phase while the next baby is already coming, Only three of them stayed with Ineos (if I counted right). From my point of view, that is remarkable. Especially because all who are gone had key positions and the majority joined the project more early than late.

The most significant leaves for me are Dirk Heilmann, as he was some kind of trouble-manager within the Ineos and he's now at a comparable low position in a China subsidary, keeping in mind that Jim Ratcliffe gave his heart-project in his hands. I know him personally, visited Magna Steyr in Graz with him, had a few conversations and discussions with him in 2016 and 2017 about the Grenadier and I was very sad hearing that he had ro resign. I know how happy and motivated he was and what the Grenadier ment to him. Last time I met him personally was when he arrived in my garage, where he fetched one of the two prototypes I had with me and on the IAA in Munich. I assume that was a very important decision for Mr. Ratcliffe to choose him as the CEO and that Dirk was carefully choosen. You need to have a lot of faith in someone. You can say that the Grenadier changed his life (at least somewhat), from dealing with problems in chemical plants you thrown into a project to start a new car from scratch. Wow! What a challenge! I wrote it already: in my oppinion he did a magnificent job. He has all my respect, because satisfying Mr. Ratcliffe if far from being easy. You can get a glimpse of that (and that was also mentioned here somewhere (Something like "He didn't like the grille" in a video from the development phase). I assume from 2016 up to his leave he wasn't at home very often...

The second is Mark Tennant, who stepped back. He was with the Grenadier right from the beginning and he counted to the inner circle of Ratcliffe. I had some chats with him, met him also personally, and you could see how proud and excited he was.

AWo

Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Is this amount of turnover at the senior level normal for a company like this?
I think the more important question is whether it is good for a company like this?

New senior managers will always look to change things, leave their mark, or have firm ideas that may differ from the status quo. The issue is more about the direction of travel and the stop/start nature of progressing priorities...

Last edited:
Reactions: AWo

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
Global Procurement Lead and plant logistics Carolina Carvalho de Lima leaves IA after three and a half years.

AWo
Her linkedin description. Global Procurement Lead - Logistics & BoM consumablesago. de 2022 - O momento 1 anoVila Nova de Gaia, Porto, Portugal
Conduct strategic sourcing processes to secure balanced commercial terms considering technical feasibility, delivery timeline and the best total cost of ownership for the following categories:<br>• Logistics & Packaging - Including the inbound freight of all parts to the INEOS Automotive plant in France, in plant logistics, aftersales logistics and finished vehicle logistics for the worldwide distribution. Different regional logistics demands also covered for event/fleet purposes in South Africa, USA and Australia & New Zealand;<br>• BoM Consumables - Adhesives, First Fillings, Paint, Coatings and other materials for Grenadier vehicle.

AWo

Local time
Reaction score
Thanks....seems to be for the E-Grenadier.

AWo

Back
Top Bottom