The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New personnel changes

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
I guess you're not referring to the person nobody knows ~ Michael John MAHER?

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hopefully a Supply Chain Quality manager to ensure the parts arriving at Hambach are up to spec before they are assembled into our trucks. Failing that I’d go with @beanohallett suggestion🤣

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:26 PM
Reaction score
MJM has been appointed at one time or another to the boards of 100+ companies associated with Ineos as they grew by acquisition. He's a key "numbers man" ... Financial discipline is critical to sorting out the current delays.... just my observation 😎

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
MJM has been appointed at one time or another to the boards of 100+ companies associated with Ineos as they grew by acquisition. He's a key "numbers man" ... Financial discipline is critical to sorting out the current delays.... just my observation 😎
He resigned last month.

Maxwell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
Yes. he stepped back.

AWo
What a relief. He has left the company in a total mess. Looking at his CV and his character, one could tell that he was not the right guy for a startup. He seems to be more the type „corporate manager and deceiver“. However, DH was also a busybody. I hope that Sir Jim eventually gets the right people for IA.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Lynn Calder appears to picked up a great vehicle and an organisational bag of nails. Problem is the more deadwood she cuts from the business the more delays we face until new appointments get in place, upto speed and start implementing changes.
Hopefully, the appointment of Hans-Peter Pessler as COO announced at the same time as her appointment means both are hitting the ground running. He's going to be responsible for all engineering and operations.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:26 PM
Reaction score
Mark Tennant will be replaced by George Ratcliffe.
From his LinkedIn George Ratcliffe graduated from university just 10 yrs ago," and he's now Commercial Director level! Seems there's a generation change afoot in Ineos where the best of their brightest are being "tested". Such succession planning is a very positive sign.👍

Back
Top Bottom