The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New news ineos ????

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score
From where are these shots?
Which website?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I guess, you were logged in?

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score
I don't rightly know - you're getting a bit too technical for my limited laptop knowledge.

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score
It's dawning on me that the Ineos marketing boys and girls might assume everyone uses facebook.
Reality check guys - Grenadier customers are unlikely to be in 'Digital Marketing', work from home with a frothy coffee, or jog with ear buds in !

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Arkaig userid=8627043 postid=1332879317]I don't rightly know - you're getting a bit too technical for my limited laptop knowledge.[/QUOTE]
That's the answer: Your are. Permanently, as it seems (you'd otherwise log in explicitly). So in case you casually visit "dirty" pages, facebook now knows, and it's in your facebook-dossier. Forever.

SCNR.

(I do neither say nor do I prosume that you do so. It's more an attempt to startle you up as an innocent facebook victim).

I guess, I am not the only one who can't see that content: I have no facebook account and thus I am not only not logged in, but as well don't have any facebook cookies in my browser (by personal policy).

My advice: Better make screenshots and post them here in full size (the forum software will reduce the size sufficiently). Then, everybody can see it - even without facebook account. Then, put the link above the screenshot, and everybody can follow that or ignore it.

The same goes likely for instagram and all the other strange things.

J8hn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think the PR team have been reading the forum because I just got the following from themHi John,  Thanks for paying your deposit. As a bit of fun (and with the help of some computer trickery) we’ve created a short film of your Grenadier specification in motion to whet your appetite.  Click here to see your vehicle, transported to Iceland.  MY GRENADIER, VIRTUALLY  Feel free to share your film on social media and with your friends.  We’ll be in touch again in the next week with more details on the next steps of your Grenadier journey.  All the best,
The Grenadier Team

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing John. It's kinda fun to see a bit what your new car will look like and nice for them to do this.

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score
Splendid John.
Glad the Ineos team is stalking us. Personal contacts like this are welcome. A realisation that those of us with orders in might not apprecaite sitting on our hands in a dark  room until our car arrives?

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score
Got my email with video too hopefully we will see some production updates soon . Glad i picked the shale blue now 

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
@J8hn

Thank you. The color in the video looks good. 

Though it is rendered: Which color did you order? Is it Donny grey?

J8hn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, Donny grey,  although I might try to change to Shale Blue if it's possible.

Back
Top Bottom