The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New NA Experiences Starting to Populate for April!

Local time
2:00 PM
Reaction score
Just noticed SLC, UT was added for late April on the Grenadier Events page...just says Coming Soon. But this is promising as I've been rather impatiently waiting for April dates for the DC area. The good news? UT is during the timeframe I'm not available, so the DC dates should be good to go for us! :cool:

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
It looks like there will be one in the NC / SC border area first.

There doesn't seem to be an exactly predictable pattern, but hopefully you'll get your chance by mid April.

Screenshot_20230310-080343.jpg

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
Smart, they are traveling north as the weather heats up in the summer.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
Looks like, at least on the announcement of UT dates, they skipped, or maybe haven't populated yet, CO.

Local time
Reaction score
Is there a link to apply for NA Events?
You have to be a reservation holder. If you are and aren’t getting emails, check that you’re opted in to all communications. Keep in mind none have been sent since 3 March. So if you’re a brand new reservation holder, you never got it.

You can see events at grenadierevents.com but you won’t be able to successfully register without a reservation on file.

Shinobi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You have to be a reservation holder. If you are and aren’t getting emails, check that you’re opted in to all communications. Keep in mind none have been sent since 3 March. So if you’re a brand new reservation holder, you never got it.

You can see events at grenadierevents.com but you won’t be able to successfully register without a reservation on file.

Great , I will be registering as soon as it is up in the East Coast or close Northeast states.
I do have a reservation, but in a different country.

Shinobi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Local time
Reaction score
Annnnnnnnd screwed yet again. The events page just exploded with a bunch of events throughout May...even one in June! Yet no developments for April beyond GA and UT. And, at least as of now, they're skipping straight from GA to NY. No NC...no DC events listed. I'm hoping it's just a poorly ordered posting of events, but I don't have a lot of faith they're not just skipping the Mid-Atlantic. Tried to send an e-mail via their Contact Us and it goes nowhere. Could be the network settings here at work, though it wouldn't surprise me their site isn't working properly either :unsure:

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
There is a pretty big gap between Georgia and NY, basically 30 days in which I bet they fill in 1 or 2 more stops. They probably haven’t locked in the exact location yet.

Local time
Reaction score
There is a pretty big gap between Georgia and NY, basically 30 days in which I bet they fill in 1 or 2 more stops. They probably haven’t locked in the exact location yet.
While I'm HOPING that's the case? My faith is rapidly waning; particularly as I'd bet the NC event is at Overland Experts's facility there (where the press junket was). Can't imagine that's not locked in. I just used the live chat and...despite making it known I get the emails and such was, literally, fed the March 3rd email. No confirmation as to whether the DC and NC events are actually happening or not. Just reassurance that they'll email folks with updates :rolleyes: 99.99% sure that "Courtney" was a stage name :LOL:, but HEY! she "appreciates my enthusiasm for the Grenadier". Uh...that's not enthusiasm I was getting across, but ok!

Local time
Reaction score
You were right Overland experts. Then buddy Creek for DC.
Budds Creek MX Park. Should be a good time!

So...yeeeeeeah...apparently my worries were for naught. That's what happens when you keep hitting refresh, I s'pose. LOL.

Signed up for 9:30 in MD on the 27th. 45th birthday bash! HA! Then off to Bald Mountain the following day for a Tread Lightly! trail clean up over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom