The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dr. John

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score
Hi, greetings from the Peak District National Park in Derbyshire. I’m a retired physician who’s had many 4x4s but still hangs onto my MG Midget- one owner from new. My Trialmaster has been here four weeks and I’ve come to like it. Didn’t at first. It transports me, my dogs, and when I go to Scotland, all my kit. Here, a 4x4 is essential to keep going in winter. In Scotland it’s phenomenal.

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi John, welcome - I am in Nottingham and also a doctor (although still working) good to hear of another Grenadier nearby. Why didn't you like it at first? Perhaps of interest these guys in Derby are looking to do some accessories for the IG, I popped in to see them recently:

Dr. John

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for that, Tom.
I still don’t know which button to press to silence the seatbelt alarm.
Initially I felt driving the bus was akin to navigating an oil tanker! I need two bites at it to get in and out of my drive. Hospital car parks, fortunately a thing of the past, are too small. And the steering takes some getting used to !

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I perhaps am lucky that the seatbelt alarm has remained quiet. Agree on hospital car parks - but I have other ideas for mine involving lots of Scotland and Scandinavia. I am stopping medicine soon to enjoy my new adventures.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score
Hi, greetings from the Peak District National Park in Derbyshire. I’m a retired physician who’s had many 4x4s but still hangs onto my MG Midget- one owner from new. My Trialmaster has been here four weeks and I’ve come to like it. Didn’t at first. It transports me, my dogs, and when I go to Scotland, all my kit. Here, a 4x4 is essential to keep going in winter. In Scotland it’s phenomenal.
Hi @Dr. John . Welcome here. In winter you'll get at least as far with the Grenadier as with the Midget. ;)

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:44 PM
Reaction score
Welcome , we're approaching the full range of medicos now .I'm sure we all carry motley 1st aid kits full of spares and leftovers 😁

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Dr John, and to a few neighbours. I have good friends In Buxton and in Flash.

Back
Top Bottom