The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ed I

Production/Transit
Local time
1:51 AM
Reaction score
Good morning my name is Ed im from Sydney Australia,I’ve never joined a form before but am looking forward to meeting some like minded Grenadier people.Expecting delivery of my vehicle in magic mushroom in September.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
Welcome Ed. You’ve found the right place. The search function is amazing and there’s a wealth of knowledge here and a great bunch of folks-including many of your countrymen.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Morning and welcome Ed...so you have been given a date which is surprising but well done...neat colour the Magic Mushroom...I have gone for the white as our climate and dust work better on the lighter colours...they don't always look dirty, they just go to different shades...what vehicle did you opt for?

Ed I

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Morning and welcome Ed...so you have been given a date which is surprising but well done...neat colour the Magic Mushroom...I have gone for the white as our climate and dust work better on the lighter colours...they don't always look dirty, they just go to different shades...what vehicle did you opt for?
Thanks Max standard with rough pac smooth pac winch & roof bars ,& you ?

Reactions: Max

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome Ed! Fellow magic mushroom admirer. It was easily my first choice, but when it came down to ticking the box on final color, there were so many great choices. In the end I went with MM as well, but one could hardly go wrong with any of the offerings. Sounds like a similar spec to mine as well. Only options I didn’t choose were alloys and air intake.
Welcome and enjoy the wait. There are lots of enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and patient folks on this forum. Great place to spend some time learning and looking forward!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:51 AM
Reaction score
Good morning my name is Ed im from Sydney Australia,I’ve never joined a form before but am looking forward to meeting some like minded Grenadier people.Expecting delivery of my vehicle in magic mushroom in September.
Hi Ed, Welcome to the Forum. Your at the right place. A lot of fun and informative folks here including all of us crazies. DaBull

Ed I

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Ed, Welcome to the Forum. You’re at the right place. A lot of fun and informative folks here including all of us crazies. DaBull
Thanks DaBull heading over to Ventura beach to visit our daughter mid next year maybe catch up for a beer & some amazing American b.b.q

Back
Top Bottom