The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Member from Orlando

Manzino

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm picking up my Magic Mushroom Trialmaster tomorrow. I originally had a late March delivery date, but took advantage of a comparable model coming available earlier.
Looking forward to discussing and meeting up.

Cheers!

AMD66

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:40 PM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm picking up my Magic Mushroom Trialmaster tomorrow. I originally had a late March delivery date, but took advantage of a comparable model coming available earlier.

Cheers!
Enjoy tomorrow 👍

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Cheers!
Welcome...I drove a Magic Mushroom petrol loan car from my agents and I understand that is the only engine USA has on offer...you are going to have some fun with that...I was surprised it moved the Grenadier pretty quickly...a good colour also...mine Trialmaster is Scottish white and the light colours don't show the dust as much...have fun

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Manzino - I’m in Orlando area as well. Looks like you grabbed one of the 6 crown stock units. Good for you. I’m in Windermere. I looked hard at the stock units that Justin and team have on site but will wait for my custom order to arrive - landed state side Jan 6 should be available for turn over in late Feb - mid March.

Would be good to see you at a local event or just grab a coffee 1:1 in the near future.

Manzino

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Manzino - I’m in Orlando area as well. Looks like you grabbed one of the 6 crown stock units. Good for you. I’m in Windermere. I looked hard at the stock units that Justin and team have on site but will wait for my custom order to arrive - landed state side Jan 6 should be available for turn over in late Feb - mid March.

Would be good to see you at a local event or just grab a coffee 1:1 in the near future.
For sure, message me your number we can try to meet up next week.

carlg007

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Cheers!
Did you pay the $999.00 dealer fee or did they waive it?

carlg007

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Paid, they did not waive it.
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the dearer fees in Florida are ridiculous and way to high just another profit center. With all of the paperwork with the state is online it takes minutes for the dealer to do the work. Enjoy your new ride!

Back
Top Bottom