The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Grenadier Enthusiast from Saudi Arabia - Alpha_Pack

Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member here on the Grenadier Forum! I'm Abdullah, a 43-year-old engineer with a passion for adventure. The Ineos Grenadier Trialmaster has really captured my interest, especially for its potential in Saudi Arabia.

I'm not a Grenadier owner yet, but I'm definitely considering buying one. I've been talking to a local dealer and am seriously impressed with what the Grenadier has to offer.

My Interests:

I'm a big fan of overlanding and recreational activities, and the Grenadier seems like the perfect vehicle for exploring the beauty of Saudi Arabia. I'm particularly interested in its off-road capabilities, especially for tackling sand dunes. Additionally, the ability to handle occasional flooded roads would be a big plus.

Why I Joined the Forum:

Let's be honest, the Grenadier is a significant investment, and I want to be absolutely sure it's the perfect car for my adventures. That's why I joined this forum – to learn from the real experiences of Grenadier owners.

I'd love to hear your honest opinions on the car, especially its capabilities for overlanding and desert driving in Saudi Arabia. Knowing how it handles sand dunes, occasional flooded roads, and the overall reliability are all crucial factors for me.

Additionally, any insights or advice from fellow Grenadier enthusiasts in Saudi Arabia would be incredibly valuable.

By joining this community, I hope to gain the confidence I need to make an informed decision about buying a Grenadier.

BR,

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:24 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member here on the Grenadier Forum! I'm Abdullah, a 43-year-old engineer with a passion for adventure. The Ineos Grenadier Trialmaster has really captured my interest, especially for its potential in Saudi Arabia.

I'm not a Grenadier owner yet, but I'm definitely considering buying one. I've been talking to a local dealer and am seriously impressed with what the Grenadier has to offer.

My Interests:

I'm a big fan of overlanding and recreational activities, and the Grenadier seems like the perfect vehicle for exploring the beauty of Saudi Arabia. I'm particularly interested in its off-road capabilities, especially for tackling sand dunes. Additionally, the ability to handle occasional flooded roads would be a big plus.

Why I Joined the Forum:

Let's be honest, the Grenadier is a significant investment, and I want to be absolutely sure it's the perfect car for my adventures. That's why I joined this forum – to learn from the real experiences of Grenadier owners.

I'd love to hear your honest opinions on the car, especially its capabilities for overlanding and desert driving in Saudi Arabia. Knowing how it handles sand dunes, occasional flooded roads, and the overall reliability are all crucial factors for me.

Additionally, any insights or advice from fellow Grenadier enthusiasts in Saudi Arabia would be incredibly valuable.

By joining this community, I hope to gain the confidence I need to make an informed decision about buying a Grenadier.

BR,
Hi Alpha_Pack,
Just posted this about a sand driving video that @Michael H. put up. DaBull

Metricshifter

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Abdullah, as you are Riyadh based you might try contacting the Riyadh Rovers, they are an off-road club with a private facebook page, run by Admins Alan Morrissey and Sebastien Gilson. Theya re very active, have a number of sand driving courses and run trips locally and across Saudi Arabia. I you like, I can email Sebastien and get his advice on how to contact them, drop me a note here if you cannot access the Facebook page.

Local time
Reaction score
Abdullah, as you are Riyadh based you might try contacting the Riyadh Rovers, they are an off-road club with a private facebook page, run by Admins Alan Morrissey and Sebastien Gilson. Theya re very active, have a number of sand driving courses and run trips locally and across Saudi Arabia. I you like, I can email Sebastien and get his advice on how to contact them, drop me a note here if you cannot access the Facebook page.
Thank you but I didn't expect it will be a short disappointed story I’m reconsidering the whole deal 🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom