The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

NA Discounts/Savings

Hello all - I am just putting this on the radar of club-supporting vendors/dealers. NA deliveries should begin in 4-5 weeks, so the time to line up accessories is fast upon us.

Things that I imagine will be on wish lists include seat covers, sliders/steps, wheels & tires, and lighting. I'm not sure which companies here support NA, but hopefully being a club member will afford saving a few bucks.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:36 AM
Reaction score
Bump - think we could organize a one-stop-shop for club discount codes? I'm about to place a few orders with supporting vendors and can't seem to find any besides Wolfbox (which I have already used and it's sitting in wait).

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:36 AM
Reaction score
Not sure I understand the question, but I think you are asking for a vendor list? Here are the ones I have already been in touch with:

Buzz Overland they have a NA dealer in place already (OK4WD.com)
Frontrunner for roof racks
Eibach for suspension parts
Blacksheep
Bison
Leitner Design
The Overland Gear Guy

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:36 AM
Reaction score
Not sure I understand the question, but I think you are asking for a vendor list? Here are the ones I have already been in touch with:

Buzz Overland they have a NA dealer in place already (OK4WD.com)
Frontrunner for roof racks
Eibach for suspension parts
Blacksheep
Bison
Leitner Design
The Overland Gear Guy
I was looking to see if/what discount codes these supporting vendors may offer club members - ie using the promo code "GRENADIERS-AU" gets our down under friends 20% off Wolfbox orders

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:36 AM
Reaction score
I was looking to see if/what discount codes these supporting vendors may offer club members - ie using the promo code "GRENADIERS-AU" gets our down under friends 20% off Wolfbox orders
Wish I knew the answer. I did ask Buzz/OK4WD if there could be any relief and they graciously declined my request. I still sent the money in….

Back
Top Bottom