The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas My order was In Production-Not Anymore

thale10

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
2:02 PM
Reaction score
Last week my order was in production and had the name of the dealer with the Ineos phone number. Today it just says Pre-order, not in production and doesn't have the dealer info anymore.

Anyone else seeing this?

Ineos Screenshot.png

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:02 PM
Reaction score
Relax, these shifts have happened many times over the past months; the production schedule is still on track (actually, production/deliveries are ahead of schedule).

The web team (UK based) and the Ineos US team have had a handful of snafus of releasing too much info or updating things (also, reverting things). Expect more (accurate) info on Thursday

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
With all that being said, I'm quite doubtful that a pre-order in the 14,000's is in production at this point, as based on the rest of the form data from the forum members, the cut off for Q4 '23 production is in the mid 13,000 range

thale10

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
With all that being said, I'm quite doubtful that a pre-order in the 14,000's is in production at this point, as based on the rest of the form data from the forum members, the cut off for Q4 '23 production is in the mid 13,000 range
Ever since they started giving out dates mine has always been Q4.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
Last week my order was in production and had the name of the dealer with the Ineos phone number. Today it just says Pre-order, not in production and doesn't have the dealer info anymore.

Anyone else seeing this?

View attachment 7827819
Mine doesn't even show up on the website as being ordered. Despite placing a order and the order being confirmed. IMHO, the website is last spot I go to now for information on my order.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:02 PM
Reaction score
I've always looked at those dates as too optimistic - nor do I think my vehicle is 'in production' at the moment.

equismorio

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score

Anyone else seeing this?

View attachment 7827819
Hello Thale. I also complained to Ineos.

I pre-ordered my vehicle in May but the pre-order date is showing the same as yours - Aug 14. I wonder what pre-order date others have...

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:02 PM
Reaction score
Yeah, that happened to about every single order holder in the first pre-order group, probably more... but I would say 1000 or more based on the anecdotes! 🤭

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score
The only time to get excited is when the car is at the dealer and they promise on pain of demise it will be delivered on a stated day.
Otherwise, just get on with life.

thale10

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Thale. I also complained to Ineos.

I pre-ordered my vehicle in May but the pre-order date is showing the same as yours - Aug 14. I wonder what pre-order date others have...
I think order dates are the same because they entered all US customer orders at the same time. Your reservation date could be different, mine was May 2022

Back
Top Bottom