The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Log on to account (www.ineosgrenadier.com)

Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score
Hi all can anyone log on to their account I have been locked out all day?

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all can anyone log on to their account I have been locked out all day?
go to your internet history and clear it, then retry. I had the same problem all day, but back in now. All thats changed is the price of my Grenadier and the fact OI had paid the £2500 deposit, however the invoice for that still shows so not too worried.

No contract / delivery date etc etc although the Ineios Masters have e maild me with a Jan / Feb 2023 delivery date - guess thats Febuary now !

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:46 PM
Reaction score
I checked my account today, and after now about two months I can see again what I ordered (it was always saying “LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE IN UNCHARTED TERRITORY. THIS PAGE DOESN'T EXIST.”).

I immediately noticed that the configuration code had changed, therefore I checked line after line: there was a small change in the description of one of my options and the CO2 emission went up by 1.5 grams, what could affect slightly the taxes I will have to pay.
The date I signed my contract isn't available, neither the estimated delivery date.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just been onto my account and the price of my vehicle is correct , reflecting any amendments I’ve made ,which is reassuring. Vehicle build summary is not updated, the Ineos agent had informed me that this may be the case. Agent confirmed still on target for a February build slot and contract coming in the new year. 🤞🏼

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine comes up with wrong email or password
I had that problem. Was advised to change brower (to Chrome) I did and it worked. Reverted back to original brower thereafter and has worked OK since. Don't ask me why, what I know about such things can be written on a postage stamp, my brain hasn't progressed past DOS.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You're going to have to explain what you mean by that?

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom