The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Local Australian Forums, is there a demand for more?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
We have the WA forum set up and chugging along, is there call for other regions in Australia?

If there is then I'll get things set up,

Please let me know.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:19 AM
Reaction score
I would like to see one for Australian third party accessory providers, espcially since I convinced Clevershade Australia to join the forum yesterday.

Last edited:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
I would like to see one for Australian third party accessory providers, espcially since I convinced Clevershade Australia to join the forum yesterday.
They should have contacted me about a vendors account if that’s the case……

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score

Um, they’re slowly coming in ;)

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They should have contacted me about a vendors account if that’s the case……
I mentioned that, he did say he would join today. I will call him and tell him to contact you Stu.

EDIT: he will contact you Stu, Tom said he was setting up the account this afternoon. Clevershade now have a US distributor as well. All fixed.

Last edited:

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe just an Australian one?

The guys in Western Australia don’t really consider themselves part of the rest of us anyway so keeping that separate is probably appropriate. 😉🤪🤪🤪😘

Although what’s the purpose of it and why separate it from everything else? I suppose that should be clarified/confirmed first up.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe just an Australian one?

The guys in Western Australia don’t really consider themselves part of the rest of us anyway so keeping that separate is probably appropriate. 😉🤪🤪🤪😘

Although what’s the purpose of it and why separate it from everything else? I suppose that should be clarified/confirmed first up.
The separation was suggested because the country is so vast, and the WA section for instance being able to concentrate on a more localized flavor of content. Nothing more than that really.

The above post pretty much covers the idea and content.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
The separation was suggested because the country is so vast, and the WA section for instance being able to concentrate on a more localized flavor of content
And you know Tasmania is really only related politically to the reprobates on the vast continent above it on the standard map.
When the population has 2 heads/head , Devils , quolls and turbo chooks - and is unrelated to the above continent geologically well perhaps it deserves it's own bespoke , artisanal subsection 😉
J/K

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The separation was suggested because the country is so vast, and the WA section for instance being able to concentrate on a more localized flavor of content. Nothing more than that really.

The above post pretty much covers the idea and content.
Don’t worry Stu. It might take a bit but they’ll eventually evolve to pondering their secession.

pt888

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think an AU one would be useful as a place for AU specific servicing, support, supplier, group buys, gatherings etc. A single AU should have been fine until we saw if the content became to broad/voluminous to be useful. So perhaps the WA stays as it is and we just call it Australia. Maybe just go with an Oceania so our friends (in most things except sport) across the ditch (I mean Kiwis not Taswegiens) can join in.
The volume of content seems to have expanded significantly and while that is great for technical content, how to etc keeping the sense of community in the forum would be good.

Back
Top Bottom