The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Known Glitches 'Build Your Grenadier' website

PL1

Local time
6:48 AM
Reaction score
Not sure where to place my comment...
I'm in the US Configurator and I've noticed some website glitches. 
For example;
-- In my original build, I selected Checker Plate in Exterior Accessories, and it never showed up in subsequent builds so I assumed it had been removed from the accessories.  Today, I started a new build from scratch and Checker Plate shows up in the list of accessories.
-- In the same dropdown list I looked at Side Runners and then Rock Sliders.  When I selected Rock Sliders, the Side Runners disappeared from the accessory list and I couldn't get it back without starting a new build.

The point is, if an Option or Accessory disappears from the list, it's more likely a website glitch than Grenadier have removed the item as an option.
Early days yet...  I still have tons of time to finalize a build, but I'm like a kid with a new toy at Christmas.  I'll play with it 'til it breaks.
?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
Let the community know of any glitches you find on the build your grenadier website. 

Who knows maybe INEOS will read this and follow up, or maybe not, but it's all information for the community.

A shout out to PL1 for raising this with the community.

Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score
I succeeded in creating a account on the U.S. website, submitted a credit card deposit and received a message that the card was refused. My wife created her own account, submitted a valid CC and  received the same card refused message. She received an email from Chase that the website refused the card, not Chase. What's going on?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with the website? it's been down all day for me, who knows, maybe they're putting the full configurator up. 

Local time
Reaction score
The website seems to work when I try. No configurator as yet. 

ericge

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For the last few days I have been trying to access my saved configuration (to adjust a couple of things) but when I click the final link to access, I get send back to a general page. Anyone else have a similar problem?

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:48 PM
Reaction score
ericge said:
For the last few days I have been trying to access my saved configuration (to adjust a couple of things) but when I click the final link to access, I get send back to a general page. Anyone else have a similar problem?

It's been like that for a few weeks.

ericge

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Oh. Thanks for the reply...

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Website is back up and it asked me to select my country with an automatic default to Australia. 
It has the links to configurator but they come back to the almost there page. 

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
12:48 PM
Reaction score
I guess it's still the 17th in Australia as well?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My world just went to crap.
Thanks to 90% of my company catching COVID I have to go to a trade show in Brisbane from midday until 8.30pm tomorrow. 
The configurator will go live while I am talking to customers and then driving home on the motorway for an hour. 

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If it was anything like the release of the pricing, then that only came live about 6pm UK time - so I think you should be good still.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
I was told by Ineos that when we paid our £450 reservation fee that bought us a position in the assembly line.  As long as I confirm my vehicle, specifications and pay the £2050 balance in the first two weeks it is still guaranteed.  No claim jumping by those getting in early on the 18th.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did she have her fingers crossed at the time? I m sure mine did!

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Plus 4 for us.  Just logged on to my grenadier account and there is a notification on there stating that the list prices are fully inclusive.  All uk taxes, plates, road tax and delivery to chosen dealers included, good news!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I would be interested to know the ages of the people buying these vehicles. 
i look at it as similar to a Mercedes E Class which has an average buying age of 63

Back
Top Bottom