The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Jumping on board from Northern California….

ADVer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:19 AM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, recently retired so plenty of time on my hands to explore, hopefully in a new Grenadier if things work out. I’ve spent a fair bit of time in the backcountry in various rigs (e.g. 60 and 80 series Landcruisers, GX460, Ford E350 Sportsmobile) and Adventure motorcycles, primarily in the Western US, Canada and Alaska. Looking forward to doing more of the same, but for extended periods of time. I’ve enjoyed what I’ve seen on the forum so far, looks like a great resource. Cheers!

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:19 PM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, recently retired so plenty of time on my hands to explore, hopefully in a new Grenadier if things work out. I’ve spent a fair bit of time in the backcountry in various rigs (e.g. 60 and 80 series Landcruisers, GX460, Ford E350 Sportsmobile) and Adventure motorcycles, primarily in the Western US, Canada and Alaska. Looking forward to doing more of the same, but for extended periods of time. I’ve enjoyed what I’ve seen on the forum so far, looks like a great resource. Cheers!
and no 3 inch lift 37" tire rock hopping!!

Back
Top Bottom