The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Jeremy is a new forum moderator.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
7:54 PM
Reaction score
Dear esteemed members of our forum,

It is with great pleasure and excitement that I announce the appointment of @Jeremy996 as our newest forum moderator. @Jeremy996 has been an active and valued member of our community since December of 2021. Their dedication, integrity, and passion for fostering a positive environment make them an excellent fit for this role.

As a moderator, @Jeremy996 will play a crucial role in upholding our community standards, ensuring respectful interactions, and facilitating engaging discussions. I have full confidence in their ability to handle this responsibility with professionalism and fairness.

Please join me in congratulating @Jeremy996 on their appointment as a forum moderator. I am confident that together, with @Jeremy996's contributions, we will continue to grow and strengthen our community. Thank you for your continued support and participation.

Warm regards,

Stu.

(Thanks chat gpt)

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:54 PM
Reaction score
That's great that you're taking on this task @Jeremy996. Congratulations.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:54 AM
Reaction score
Congratulations @Jeremy996 I know you'll do a great job

Reactions: PBD

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:54 PM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
(Thanks chat gpt)
I thought I recognised PR double-speak when I saw it. (Not quite English as it is commonly written).

This is more of a transfer than a promotion as I was the localised mod for the UK before the reorganisation. I gather from Stu that my ability to create chaos has been somewhat increased.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:54 PM
Reaction score
I thought I recognised PR double-speak when I saw it. (Not quite English as it is commonly written).

This is more of a transfer than a promotion as I was the localised mod for the UK before the reorganisation. I gather from Stu that my ability to create chaos has been somewhat increased.
Hi Jeremy996, Congratulations! Someone has to keep all of us in line. Keep the boat level and the bilge pump working.
Thanks for all your contributions.
DaBull

Back
Top Bottom