The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Interesting Safari Prototype

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score
Without getting political, I think infrastructure investment in Scotland is more than rural England. The lions share of projects here are urban. Fibre has only recently been installed down our lane by Gigaclear, but my yard and house is approx 500 yards from the nearest link up, so its going to cost me a lot to run fibre cables from the house to the road, as they wont pay for that bit! The broadband before fibre was 0.3 meg, that's why we went for the 4G, which has reached a staggering 10meg at times... just drops in and out.
Yes you are right our house and that of my neighbours wasn't exactly on the roadside, set back at least 150m, but they ran the fibre to a pole 3m from the house. Non of us has had to pay to get it into the house just the broadband suppliers going rate, I think most of us are on different suppliers as a result of the competition market forces. I have 1000mbs capacity at the hub but since the limitations of the phones, PC and smart TV I only need to pay for 200mbs

Back
Top Bottom