Country Flags
Welcome back Gast think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Gast " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Ineos Testing ep 1 Going Arctic

ChasingOurTrunks

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Founding Guard
Local time
06:58
"Danke"
I'll be honest - when I saw the "tested" marketing a few months back, I was expecting episodes (and the titles of the videos implied episodes too). But a 30-second video set to techno music is not really an "episode", it's just a short TV spot the likes of which I'd see in the middle of a Youtube video.

The text on the site is nice and interesting but I was hoping for more from the video. 

Stu_Barnes

Fixer & General Dogsbody
Teammitglied
Reservation Holder
Local time
06:58
"Danke"
Country
United-Nations
Totally agree. Just wish they would flesh them out more. 

Oben Unten