The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos new owner questionnaire

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
Hi All

Anyone else had the new customer satisfaction questionnaire ?
I filled out a questionnaire a few weeks ago. Have you received a second questionnaire now?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
This one?

Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
This one?

Is there a time limit for responding?

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
A free pass to play at an off road centre. Should be fun and I’ll take the kids. We’ve had the Gren down our lanes and tracks but this is a 4x4 adventure site so that should get them screaming.
I should have said that it is the Billing Off Road Show.. I’ll be surrounded by inquisitive classic Land Rover owners and my boys will have to be warned about the amount of facial hair they’re going to witness. I’ll do my best not to get it stuck, or otherwise drive in an embarrassing manner.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just today completed my questionnaire.
Not a lot gone wrong with my vehicle over the past 6 weeks or so outside of spurious alarms. When filling out a list of any complaints, keep a note as later on you will be presented with a questionnaire for each fault but no prompt as to which fault you were referring to. A lot of my 'complaints' were in actual fact just observations as outwith the infotainment and various false alarms I am very happy with the vehicle.
Some of the observations centred on:
Lack of USB points
"None slip' areas being very slippery
Lack of storage space in cockpit area

Only quality assurance issues I could point out were:
Plastic trim in the luggage area and rear doors
Roof strips not appearing to be fully secured along their length.

The questionnaire does not give much room for adding comments and overall, is not that well laid out. As said previously, this will not be completed in five or ten mins if you want to give decent feedback.

Back
Top Bottom