The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos Media Presentation

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
Here is a media presentation that is more PowerPoint.  It is about hour long and focuses on Asia distribution.  You can still gleam Info as it should be the same around the world.  It is all in English despite the language on the youtube tag

https://youtu.be/E4obyBEzabU

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
It looks like they pulled the video. At first, it was changed to age verification and then taken down completely.   The team laid out how they would distribute.   If you are in Australia/Asia, they want to have orders start mid-2022 and be delivered in 2023.  They stated starting prices around 45k pound.   Mentioned that they will have packages, but packages prices will make sense.   It sounds like there will be a rash of information in Q1 in terms of dealer setups.   Let me know if you have any questions; I will try to remember.    They did not get into the vehicle or stats.   It was focused on distribution.    Media questions were around availability, cost, and access to service.  They did go through the whole CAD system.  They used the video that is already shown.  Ineos is committed to making everything from the purchase to service as easy as possible.   

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the info - the goal of making things easy is one I can definitely get behind! 

Back
Top Bottom