The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS Grenadier deal for military personnel

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:36 AM
Reaction score

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
I'd be interested to know if the scheme was applicable to other countries?

cheswick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:36 PM
Reaction score
I'd be interested to know if the scheme was applicable to other countries?
Nope. This is Australian only. Might be worth identifying your head of region at Ineos and asking them to consider it.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Nope. This is Australian only. Might be worth identifying your head of region at Ineos and asking them to consider it.
The head of region for UK seems to be MIA, or more accurately AWOL, as far as social media is concerned.
Screenshot_20220212_072701_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

As does the UK chap, who I assume reports into him:

Screenshot_20220910_173336.jpg
I'd assumed the scheme would have had to be signed off at a corporate level, so it's disappointing that there's been no wider communication by Ineos Automotive HQ.

From an early adoptor point of view, I hope you appreciate fully the input/output you get from Justin Hocevar, that us in other regions are missing out on. 😞

cheswick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The head of region for UK seems to be MIA, or more accurately AWOL, as far as social media is concerned.
View attachment 7793412

View attachment 7793413
I'd assumed the scheme would have had to be signed off at a corporate level, so it's disappointing that there's been no wider communication by Ineos Automotive HQ.

From an early adoptor point of view, I hope you appreciate fully the input/output you get from Justin Hocevar, that us in other regions are missing out on. 😞
Yeah trust me I do. He put in a solid amount of time this weekend showing the car at a 4wd show here in Sydney and is absolutely tireless in getting the communities questions answered. I hope he got his bonus this year :)

It puts you at ease when you know the leadership here are that committed to customer service.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:36 AM
Reaction score
View attachment 7793412

View attachment 7793413

APOD is an Australian organisation called Australian Partners of Defense. It is an organisation which helps veterans, serving members and direct family get all sorts of discounts. Check if there is similar in your country and get them in touch with Ineos.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've "asked" a number of senior Ineos personnel but so far I've not seen any response.

I can recall a veterans organisation in the UK from a few years back, but I unsubscribed as it was full of discount for things that never interested me. Now to try and remember what it was called...

cheswick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I get it back as after i have paid for and taken delivery.
Provided I have selected $1,500 of dealer fitted accessoriess
I’m still waiting on the rebate, I gather they’re still working the logistics

Back
Top Bottom