The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos Edinburgh and Ineos Agents in general

G-Man

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
3:18 AM
Reaction score
I've not heard from my local dealer yet and I'm expecting my contract in January with delivery March-April. Did anyone have their agent approach them in the first instance, or have people with early orders generally needed to make the first move?

I notice that some people have been able to 'chose' their dealer, what was the process for doing that? It appears the only agent in Scotland is Grange Motors, has anyone had dealings with them up to this point?

Thanks in advance (y)

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
had no part in selecting mine, it just happened I think. I ended up ringing them, but to be fair, they had access to my order and were happy to help. I even worked out that I’ll be one, if not, their first delivery in jan/feb.. I think they’ll be more proactive once they know the vehicle is ex hambach and on its way.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I notice that some people have been able to 'chose' their dealer, what was the process for doing that? It appears the only agent in Scotland is Grange Motors, has anyone had dealings with them up to this point?

Thanks in advance (y)

Is was one of the options you went through when placing your order ~ I think it defaulted to the closest agent, but there was a drop down menu if you wanted to change it.

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've not heard from my local dealer yet and I'm expecting my contract in January with delivery March-April. Did anyone have their agent approach them in the first instance, or have people with early orders generally needed to make the first move?

Thanks in advance (y)
Like @DCPU said, it was one of the selections you could make when ordering.
I’m also with Grange Motors in Edinburgh, they contacted me for the first time last week. They are currently trying to amend my contract back to a diesel, ended up as petrol for some reason.

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
G Man, I am with Grange in Edinburgh and have had a very positive experience with Martin since the beginning and Luke who has joined recently. You can google Grange Edinburgh and get some contact information. Hope that helps.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
G Man, I am with Grange in Edinburgh and have had a very positive experience with Martin since the beginning and Luke who has joined recently. You can google Grange Edinburgh and get some contact information. Hope that helps.
Me too same positive experience with Grange

Back
Top Bottom