The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Impact wrench suggestions

ForestLass

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys I've been searching for the past week for a reliable 1/2 electric impact wrench that's around $150 with a battery included. My pops keeps recommending Craftsman or Makita, but I'm not having much luck finding one in that price range.
I'll be using the wrench to remove my lug nuts. Can you guys give me some recommendations?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
I'm a Makita DTW1002Z type of guy. Now I'm feeling slightly down on torque against the M18!

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
I'm a Makita DTW1002Z type of guy. Now I'm feeling slightly down on torque against the M18!
I’m in the market for a Makita 1/2” impact wrench as all my other kit is Makita it pays to stick to the same manufacturer

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score
If you haven't started on a tool system (Ridgid, Makita, Milwaukee,etc), think of all the other tools you think you might need in the future. If that system meets your requirements/availability, then get that specific system. I used to have Ridgid and slowly moved to Milwaukee as I had more choices, both M12 & M18 batteries. Got to sell most Ridgid tools and gave some to my son.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom