The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

I want to add the nato socket…., what is your opinion on this? Is it doable?

Shawnpalmer

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:12 PM
Reaction score
What is your opinion on this? Is it doable? I need the part numbers.

I would just connect it straight to my battery I think. Let me know your thoughts…

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
At least in the US, for the vast majority of instances, an Anderson SB350 seems to be more worthwhile and widely utilized, especially if you're going through the hassle to install it from scratch.

Of course, if you have a particular use for a NATO plug, ignore everything I wrote.

As for the part numbers, I'd imagine all you'd need is the NATO socket itself and any related mounting bracket, as the wiring would be bespoke to your application. If it'll be wired direct to the battery, don't forget to add a fuse in-line rated for the wire.

Shawnpalmer

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
At least in the US, for the vast majority of instances, an Anderson SB350 seems to be more worthwhile and widely utilized, especially if you're going through the hassle to install it from scratch.

Of course, if you have a particular use for a NATO plug, ignore everything I wrote.

As for the part numbers, I'd imagine all you'd need is the NATO socket itself and any related mounting bracket, as the wiring would be bespoke to your application. If it'll be wired direct to the battery, don't forget to add a fuse in-line rated for the wire.
This is not a bad idea, but that round hole for the NATO socket is begging to be filled in with the correct plug!

Shawnpalmer

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score

I could easily make a jumper from nato style to Anderson

Back
Top Bottom