The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

I think they’ve only gone and done it!!!!

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
Best of luck Les.
There must be some lady ones ; I'll bet they're as good looking as the blokes.
It's the Qld equivalent of the Tassy tiger - but if you find one , don't tell anyone where it is.
Yowie

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Best of luck Les.
There must be some lady ones ; I'll bet they're as good looking as the blokes.
It's the Qld equivalent of the Tassy tiger - but if you find one , don't tell anyone where it is.
Yowie
Yes thats the case,
Set the trail cameras and set the bait. Have already plotted the areas of concern,

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
At the end - in all reviews there were nothing new.
To me still testing a preproduction - Or a production vehicle with some software missing.. (Airbag issue)
Off Road capability in all reviews excellent.
What we knew - was - on road capability were some trade of - such as speed limit, assistants. Tyres, steering, visibility. Nothing new.
The topic of RHD footrest - applies to some drivers but not to all.
And what we all knew - the controls on transfer case - how to use difflocks etc.. is to be decided by human brain - not a computer..
We do not have driving modes. - so drivers brain decides what to switch on - off - not some sensors.

This means - a person driving a Grenadier must know about offroad driving.. - if not experienced enough - some lessons with an offroad driving instructor should be booked.
For those persons deciding to use the Grenadier as a mall crawler .. (hopefully not to many) - they may stay with a fieldmaster where just the center difflock is attached and they have the second lever anyway most in H -. and its for decoration only.. "I could if I would."
Yep, exactly
I have seen reviews of the new defender where they were uncertain which terrain mode they should select because it wasn't mud or snow or rock or.........
If you can't even make that decision you should not be driving off the tar

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You're right. Like me: I don't need a 10'000€ camera equipment, neither do i need three or four motorbikes, or a collection of 30 knifes or a plethora of tools.

But I like them. They please me, and I can use them whenever I want or simply take them in hand and enjoy their quality and perfection.
Yes @emax
People come up with bullshit reasons to justify their personals choices.
Mostly the best one is ....... because I like it.

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:29 AM
Reaction score
Who I want to hear from is the grumpiest, most critical of everything, no nonsense reviewer in the auto world today. Maybe even someone who didn’t have a wonderful all expenses trip to Scotland , and see what he/she has to say.

The ‘nothings perfect’ thing bothers me greatly considering the cost of this car in my country. I know it’s a 4x4 and not a mallcrawler but issues like the RHD footwell and wiper issue are flipping basic 101 comfort and safety issues - ye can’t get those right, what else might be lurking that hasn’t shown itself yet?

Just my tuppence ….. carry on!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes @emax
People come up with bullshit reasons to justify their personals choices.
Mostly the best one is ....... because I like it.
I’m ok with that though. I shouldn’t need to justify my reasoning for liking something to anyone …well the Mrs., but she doesn’t count. 😁

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:29 PM
Reaction score
Who I want to hear from is the grumpiest, most critical of everything, no nonsense reviewer in the auto world today. Maybe even someone who didn’t have a wonderful all expenses trip to Scotland , and see what he/she has to say.

The ‘nothings perfect’ thing bothers me greatly considering the cost of this car in my country. I know it’s a 4x4 and not a mallcrawler but issues like the RHD footwell and wiper issue are flipping basic 101 comfort and safety issues - ye can’t get those right, what else might be lurking that hasn’t shown itself yet?

Just my tuppence ….. carry on!
Daily Mail maybe the read of your choice then ;):eek:

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:29 PM
Reaction score
Ah yeah I see. My bad :) Eats, shoots, and leaves...

A genuine point worth making though is for the legitimacy of desire in decision-making... and which people seem sometimes to feel the need to bury behind practicalities and spreadsheet-reasoning.

Back
Top Bottom