The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

I am just going to leave this here .

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score
Does that mean the total amount that has been invested is 2.4b? If Ineos makes 30k grenadiers @ 70k (USD , gross) back to HQ…seems like Jim will make his money back. Did I miss something?
It's more than that - my build was in the mid $90's and would bet most folks are well north of high $80's

Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score
I read a lot of the tweets... Unfortunately! It was a waste of 10 minutes of my life.
Complete ramblings about rubbish, he honestly doesn't sound like a motor journalist at all.
Complained bitterly about the brakes and that it can't stop...Honestlyu, has he ever driven any large vehicle? The brakes are 100 times better than my 76 Land Cruiser for example.
Comments about the steering seem very unsubstantiated, I've driven many Grenadiers including all prototypes and never found there to be an issue at all. BUT, I must say as well that there is DEFINITELY a problem with wheel alignment straight out of factory and this must definitely be checked in the PDI. I'm told that the car tends to "wander" on the road initially, but after alignment is done it's a totally different vehicle to drive.
Need to adjust Thrust Angle, then the front toe and finally centre the steering.
So the big question is, was the wheel alignement checked on his test vehicle?

Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score
It's more than that - my build was in the mid $90's and would bet most folks are well north of high $80's

Agree. I was using 70k as a ballpark of what actually went back to HQ...our three builds are all over 80k.

Is it 2.4B though? Does that mean its a break even for a first year build....If so, pretty darn good.

Maybe Jim is going to suprise us and give all first year buyers V2 for free :)

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Agree. I was using 70k as a ballpark of what actually went back to HQ...our three builds are all over 80k.
I believe the mean of US builds thus far is around $88k

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score
Let's not forget his debt terms are probably at low interest rate costs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom