The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi there, from Houston TX.

rac557

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
Been watching videos for a few months on the Ineos and glad to finally get one! Picked it up over the weekend, so not gotten a chance to tint the windows yet.
Looking forward to off-roading late spring. Has anyone taken it out yet?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
Welcome! Plenty of folks have spent a lot of time off road already, take a look around the forums to find details and enjoy!!

4x4Brick #1561

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I'm in Houston as well but missed last weekends 'Texas Ineos Grenadier Owners Page', under 'Social Groups', inaugural event in Dallas. But the pictures posted made it look like they had a great time. I'm hoping to get some initial dirt time maybe this month in Sam Houston National Forest trails. If I can find a free Sat I'll post on the social page and maybe other Gulf Coast Grenny owners or other more experienced 4wheelers can join in.

Texas Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the party!!! join our facebook page AND Local forum page as well for more local info !!! Happy Trails!

Last edited:

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
Been watching videos for a few months on the Ineos and glad to finally get one! Picked it up over the weekend, so not gotten a chance to tint the windows yet.
Welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Grenadier.

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
3:14 AM
Reaction score

Welcome Rac! I should be getting mine soon. BTW - here's another link to other IG discussions that might see useful - https://www.theineosforum.com/forums/north-america.908391/

rac557

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I'm in Houston as well but missed last weekends 'Texas Ineos Grenadier Owners Page', under 'Social Groups', inaugural event in Dallas. But the pictures posted made it look like they had a great time. I'm hoping to get some initial dirt time maybe this month in Sam Houston National Forest trails. If I can find a free Sat I'll post on the social page and maybe other Gulf Coast Grenny owners or other more experienced 4wheelers can join in.
I've been curious about those trails. I'll see about posting pics if I take it out in the bayou/coast.

Back
Top Bottom