The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
  • By popular demand and voted down by a single nay there is an option to let everyone know where you are in the Grenadier order process. In your user preferences select whichever applies to you.

Hi from suburbia

Stefan

First Posts
Reaction score
I am trying to place my order since Wednesday but the system doesn‘t accept the credit card - can‘t see any reason why….
frustrating business! Regards to all from „south of Hamburg“

blueTdi

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Hi from fellow sufferer. Keep trying, Ineos UK said they will set up a revised version of the payment process over the weekend.

bemax

Active Contributor
Contract Signed
Reaction score
Hi Stefan,
if the credit card verification process (pop up window) does not work from a Windows PC, try via a mobile phone.
With my Firefox Browser I got a blank Pop Up Window several times. Trying with the IPhone  (private mode) it worked out the first time without problems!
other users have been lucky by switching all cookies of in their browser. regards from NRW

Top Bottom