The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Orange Australia

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
Hi also from the Sunshine Coast in QLCD. It seems white is the colour. I ordered a white Trialmaster also in May 22 for delivery May 23 assuming I get a test drive prior to confirming and making the order unconditional.
Hi Andrew, that means we will have at least two white Trialmasters on the Sunshine Coast...I am sure we will or have already crossed paths...My agent is in Noosa...keep posted...I am involved with the Land Rover Cub Sunshine Coast...happy motoring

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:12 PM
Reaction score
Hi Andrew, that means we will have at least two white Trialmasters on the Sunshine Coast...I am sure we will or have already crossed paths...My agent is in Noosa...keep posted...I am involved with the Land Rover Cub Sunshine Coast...happy motoring
I will be living in Toogoom, just north of Hervey Bay, when I take delivery of mine.
My nearest agent will also be Noosa

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
I will be living in Toogoom, just north of Hervey Bay, when I take delivery of mine.
My nearest agent will also be Noosa
We will definitely be crossing paths closer to that time maybe with test drives or contract signing and you are going a dark colour from memory...we will keep posted obviously, with anxiety...happy motoring DaveB

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:12 PM
Reaction score
We will definitely be crossing paths closer to that time maybe with test drives or contract signing and you are going a dark colour from memory...we will keep posted obviously, with anxiety...happy motoring DaveB
Donny Gray with Inky black roof

Reactions: Max
Back
Top Bottom