The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from New Zealand

PT70

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score
Hi, 

I'm new to the forum and, like many, waited patiently for May the 18th to come to place my order. Once that was completed, and the deposit eventually paid, I have been trying to find out more information to fill in the blanks and refine my build.

I have spent a very productive afternoon reading and viewing the posts on this forum. Many of my questions  have now been answered, thank you to all the contributors, but I am hoping someone can help with one unanswered question I have.

Most of my off roading has been done in a 2008 Land Rover Defender so I know first hand the capability of a central diff lock. Unfortunately I don't have any experience with front and rear diff locks. I know how they work but I don't know why I would need them on top of having a central diff lock? Can someone please assist?

Cheers 

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:44 PM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=PT70 userid=8992980 postid=1332729321]Hi, 

I'm new to the forum and, like many, waited patiently for May the 18th to come to place my order. Once that was completed, and the deposit eventually paid, I have been trying to find out more information to fill in the blanks and refine my build.

I have spent a very productive afternoon reading and viewing the posts on this forum. Many of my questions  have now been answered, thank you to all the contributors, but I am hoping someone can help with one unanswered question I have.

Most of my off roading has been done in a 2008 Land Rover Defender so I know first hand the capability of a central diff lock. Unfortunately I don't have any experience with front and rear diff locks. I know how they work but I don't know why I would need them on top of having a central diff lock? Can someone please assist?

Cheers [/QUOTE]

Front and rear difflocks make a vehicle very very capable. 

with front, centre and rear diffs locked, you have 25% power to each wheel regardless of traction. 

Back
Top Bottom