The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Canberra

Woody

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:18 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just saying hello as a new member from Canberra, Australia. A big thankyou to the admins for setting up this forum.

I currently drive a LR Discovery 4, and a previous owner of a GU Patrol.

Have ordered a Grenadier with a March 23 build date. So a wee wait before it arrives. Looking forward to many adventures with the better half around the wide brown land of ours.

We have had the pleasure of a test ride in an early prototype and more recently captured some video when the Grenadier was on display in Wollongong. Even got to check out under the hood, although wasn't allowed photos or video of the engine bay.

You can check out my video here:

Looking forward to real user reviews in the not too distant future.

Cheers

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just saying hello as a new member from Canberra, Australia. A big thankyou to the admins for setting up this forum.

I currently drive a LR Discovery 4, and a previous owner of a GU Patrol.

Have ordered a Grenadier with a March 23 build date. So a wee wait before it arrives. Looking forward to many adventures with the better half around the wide brown land of ours.

We have had the pleasure of a test ride in an early prototype and more recently captured some video when the Grenadier was on display in Wollongong. Even got to check out under the hood, although wasn't allowed photos or video of the engine bay.

You can check out my video here:

Looking forward to real user reviews in the not too distant future.

Cheers
Welcome aboard Woody. Your video beat you to the forum, it has been viewed a few times I am sure, well done...happy motoring

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:18 AM
Reaction score
Welcome Woody.. spent almost 20 yrs in the A.C.T.in the early days when there were only 4 intersections with traffic lights! 2hrs to the snow, 2 hrs to the surf, 20 mins to forest tracks and the mountains.... marvellous place! In those days, a pumped up hydrolastic suspension on a Morris 1100 fitted with winter tread tyres was ample to venture deep into the Snowy Mountains in winter for XC skiing!
A trip through the Brindabellas is on my bucket list in the yet to arrive Grenadier!

Back
Top Bottom