The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi Everyone

Dermot

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
Hi, I took the demonstrator out and it was ok on road for me but when we went off road I just loved the car. My wife was sitting in the car with me and looked at me and said “ By the look of my smile I should order one” which I have done and now wait.. so my advice persuade your dealer to allow you off road. Dermot

Chris

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
Hi, I took the demonstrator out and it was ok on road for me but when we went off road I just loved the car. My wife was sitting in the car with me and looked at me and said “ By the look of my smile I should order one” which I have done and now wait.. so my advice persuade your dealer to allow you off road. Dermot
Hi Dermot, welcome to the forum 👋

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
7:19 AM
Reaction score
Well done Sir. I ordered mine without seeing one , being driven in one or driving one. Had my Fieldmaster diesel since 10th May and i have that smile !

Back
Top Bottom