The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hey, y'all. Greetings from Birmingham, AL

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
I've enjoyed the informed discussions on this forum and am looking forward to placing my order. I finally have a question I have not seen answered, so I figured I better first step up to the mic and say hey before posting it. I have not decided on a color yet - tough decision. I like the solid colors, but the green and blue both seem a little too dark and the mushroom a little too light. The creamy white is excellent, though. I look forward to seeing more photos of all the various combos when actual owners start taking possession. I plan to kit my Grenadier out as a weekend/vacation overlanding rig and hope it only hits pavement on the way to some fantastic off-road trails. One of the first orders of business will be doing the Georgia Traverse.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:14 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Plenty of good colours to choose from, the green and the red are both lovely, I've gone for mushroom, as it's very close to jeeps 'gobi' that I always pined over

Back
Top Bottom