The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Help-Instrument Illumination Not Working- New Grenadier

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
My instrument lights went off once, I think the OBC had frozen. After being switched off for a while and going bro sleep it worked fine again. Its never done it since.

Sean

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:35 PM
Reaction score
On my Discover 4 you have to twiddle the gear selector module anti-clockwise from Drive through to Neutral then Reverse to get to Park.
I parked it one day in a hurry, span the selector round to park it as I hopped out of the door- only to find that I'd parked the car right by a lamp post and had missed the 'Park' selector as I hadn't spun the dial around enough. As I got out the car started to reverse back, with the driver's door open and reversing onto the lamppost...which then bent the door back 180 degrees as the car kept reversing before I had time to get back in and put the breaks on. With the car door bent 180 degrees I wasn't able to unbend it enough to get it to close, so couldn't then lock the car until the tow truck came. All in all a disaster, except for those watching.
The Grenadier is so much easier...

Back
Top Bottom