The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello to the forum members…

Swisshunter

Production/Transit
Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score
Hello
My name is Petra, living in switzerland and i’m very happy to be one of the first people in my country who get the grenadier…
I‘m 47, hunting is my life and hopefully the grenadier will be my best mate 😉

So I found this forum and hope to find a lot of friends in a great community

Thanks, Petra

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @Swisshunter welcome to the forum. Good to see more Swiss grenadier fans. Hope your grenadier is delivered fast - mean just after I have received mine ;)

What info do you have reg planned production date? And have you signed a contract with Hedin yet?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:24 AM
Reaction score
Hello
My name is Petra, living in switzerland and i’m very happy to be one of the first people in my country who get the grenadier…

Thanks, Petra
Hello Petra,
It's nice that you have found your way to us. However, it shouldn't have been too difficult for you as a tracker. I'm sure your companion helped you and he's looking forward to having so much space in the vehicle. :)

Last edited:

Swisshunter

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @Swisshunter welcome to the forum. Good to see more Swiss grenadier fans. Hope your grenadier is delivered fast - mean just after I have received mine ;)

What info do you have reg planned production date? And have you signed a contract with Hedin yet?
Hallo Dave
Ich nehm mal an Du sprichst Deutsch 😂
Ich hab meinen Vertrag und die Finanzen gefixt. Allerdings auch erst diese Woche 😂
Für Ende Januar soll ein Event geplant sein wo die ersten Ineos dann übergeben werden - oder so. Nichts genaues weiss man nicht 😂

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Swisshunter (do not know how many hunters are in the forum) welcome and as in German, "Waidmannsheil"
The general language in the forum is English - and I d' like to stick to this. Unless the admin decides to create local subthreads - where either English, French, German or Spanish may be used - or regional (African / Australian / Asia / European / North- / South America ..)
So I 'd ask you to use English language.

I do not know what road permission are required according to the Bern Office "ASTRA" been there a couple of time doe do my job.
In Germany - the last publications do not show a general permission to operate.. - and the "permission" in CH nice term "Bewilligung" I can't see either.
Maybe the permission was in Germany granted in fourth quarter and will be visible next month.
So - End of January - that could well be the case generally - as production of consumer vehicles should have started in this month - so allow 40-60 days to customers.
Would fit in time frame.
However - the organisational part at Ineos has not been as evolutionary as the vehicle itself. (This seems still work in progress)

FYI - I startet hunting 9 years ago - so not hunting all my life, however had some in my family and also taxodermists.. My primary job did not permit time - and spent to much time travelling.. entire EU and Switzerland .. so no time. In CH there is a different system as in Germany "Patent" - instead of Claim area - and in Geneva there is hunting only by a few professionals permitted.

But I hope IG will be a good companion. Sufficient stowing of all dog, equipment and rifle, any game will be in a box at a rear basket / at the towing ball.
However bottom level of boot and ground is quite significant. A dog in and out is either carry job or ramp required.

stickshifter

Reservation Holder
Local time
7:24 AM
Reaction score
Hello

Thanks, Petra
Welcome Petra! What breed of hunting dog is that in your photo?

simonpa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:24 AM
Reaction score
@Swisshunter (do not know how many hunters are in the forum) welcome and as in German, "Waidmannsheil"
The general language in the forum is English - and I d' like to stick to this. Unless the admin decides to create local subthreads - where either English, French, German or Spanish may be used - or regional (African / Australian / Asia / European / North- / South America ..)
So I 'd ask you to use English language.

I do not know what road permission are required according to the Bern Office "ASTRA" been there a couple of time doe do my job.
In Germany - the last publications do not show a general permission to operate.. - and the "permission" in CH nice term "Bewilligung" I can't see either.
Maybe the permission was in Germany granted in fourth quarter and will be visible next month.
So - End of January - that could well be the case generally - as production of consumer vehicles should have started in this month - so allow 40-60 days to customers.
Would fit in time frame.
However - the organisational part at Ineos has not been as evolutionary as the vehicle itself. (This seems still work in progress)

FYI - I startet hunting 9 years ago - so not hunting all my life, however had some in my family and also taxodermists.. My primary job did not permit time - and spent to much time travelling.. entire EU and Switzerland .. so no time. In CH there is a different system as in Germany "Patent" - instead of Claim area - and in Geneva there is hunting only by a few professionals permitted.

But I hope IG will be a good companion. Sufficient stowing of all dog, equipment and rifle, any game will be in a box at a rear basket / at the towing ball.
However bottom level of boot and ground is quite significant. A dog in and out is either carry job or ramp required.

Hi Petra and welcome to the Forum.
I currently have an Isuzu DMax Blade + Leonberger in the back.

The rear load bay cill is too high and we use a Solvit 2 section ramp which has to be stored behind front
seats when she is on board. I'm hoping that I can do the same with the Grenadier as the cill height is higher.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Petra,
welcome here!

I'm a bit confused but you can certainly clarify: Your name is female, but to my eyes, the avatar shows a male person.

But maybe my eyes are just too old. Can you enlighten me?

Back
Top Bottom