The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Waxahachie, TX

uncledoodoo

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
10:12 AM
Reaction score
Just introducing myself. My wife and I fell in love with all the old Defenders on a trip to the UK last month, then on return we found out about the Ineos Grenadier. I reserved one yesterday, and ordered (pre-ordered) this morning! Still lots of questions and research before I pull the trigger, but being an early Bronco reservation holder, I know I'd better get moving now to avoid waiting years. So far I ordered the base with the hard-package, safari windows, and a few other options. Looking forward to learning a ton more soon.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:12 AM
Reaction score
Just introducing myself. My wife and I fell in love with all the old Defenders on a trip to the UK last month, then on return we found out about the Ineos Grenadier. I reserved one yesterday, and ordered (pre-ordered) this morning! Still lots of questions and research before I pull the trigger, but being an early Bronco reservation holder, I know I'd better get moving now to avoid waiting years. So far I ordered the base with the hard-package, safari windows, and a few other options. Looking forward to learning a ton more soon.
Sweet - “Meat Church” territory

Welcome Uncle.

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum! We lived in Houston July 2000 thru Dec 2006 and kept a place there for a few years after. Loved TX and made a bunch of Texan friends. Think the Grenadier will fit right in!

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the old curiosity shop!

Back
Top Bottom