The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Warwickshire

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard - I suspect the ride is only just about to really start

BTW: what are your thoughts after your drive?

Pipm4000

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
I was impressed - the fundamentals of the vehicle seemed sound, frankly it felt like a tank, which I like. It reminded me of a cross between a defender and a discovery 4 with a bit of G Wagen.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
I was impressed - the fundamentals of the vehicle seemed sound, frankly it felt like a tank, which I like. It reminded me of a cross between a defender and a discovery 4 with a bit of G Wagen.
Welcome aboard...Are you upgrading from a Defender or a Disco?

Pipm4000

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard...Are you upgrading from a Defender or a Disco?
I have a Tesla model 3 and V8 1983 One Ten CSW but both are staying :). The Grenadier will be the utility/tow car with a small bit of off-road. 3.5 tonne towing the main requirement. If I’m honest I just love the whole concept.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
I have a Tesla model 3 and V8 1983 One Ten CSW but both are staying :). The Grenadier will be the utility/tow car with a small bit of off-road. 3.5 tonne towing the main requirement. If I’m honest I just love the whole concept.
Brilliant... that is what it is all about...not what we all think we should have the vehicle for but we all want it for and I just love the whole concept..well said...happy motoring

Back
Top Bottom