Country Flags
Welcome back Guest think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Guest " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Hello from Warwickshire

grenadierboy

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:05 PM
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Welcome aboard - I suspect the ride is only just about to really start

BTW: what are your thoughts after your drive?

Pipm4000

Contributor
Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score
I was impressed - the fundamentals of the vehicle seemed sound, frankly it felt like a tank, which I like. It reminded me of a cross between a defender and a discovery 4 with a bit of G Wagen.

Max

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:05 AM
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I was impressed - the fundamentals of the vehicle seemed sound, frankly it felt like a tank, which I like. It reminded me of a cross between a defender and a discovery 4 with a bit of G Wagen.
Welcome aboard...Are you upgrading from a Defender or a Disco?

Pipm4000

Contributor
Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard...Are you upgrading from a Defender or a Disco?
I have a Tesla model 3 and V8 1983 One Ten CSW but both are staying :). The Grenadier will be the utility/tow car with a small bit of off-road. 3.5 tonne towing the main requirement. If I’m honest I just love the whole concept.

Max

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:05 AM
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I have a Tesla model 3 and V8 1983 One Ten CSW but both are staying :). The Grenadier will be the utility/tow car with a small bit of off-road. 3.5 tonne towing the main requirement. If I’m honest I just love the whole concept.
Brilliant... that is what it is all about...not what we all think we should have the vehicle for but we all want it for and I just love the whole concept..well said...happy motoring

Top Bottom