The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Virginia USA

Local time
9:12 AM
Reaction score
Hi from northern Virginia, about an hour west of Washington, DC. I have a reservation; guessing I will be able to place my order this fall for delivery in 2023.

I'm excited to read everyone's stories. Where we are is horse country. My wife has ridden nearly all her life, and our daughter is just getting into the sport. Several years ago my wife filled her Audi with hay - which it admirably carried and still smells of - and I began searching for something that wasn't a pickup truck but would pull her two horse trailer. Now here we are. Of course, when it hasn't been commandeered by our family, our Grenadier will be my daily driver. 

I'd be excited if Ineos offers offroad driving schools or day / overnight trips. While ours will get a fair bit of offroad and towing use, I'd love to take it out and have a proper adventure.  

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 39
Local time
9:12 AM
Reaction score
Hi from northern Virginia, about an hour west of Washington, DC. I have a reservation; guessing I will be able to place my order this fall for delivery in 2023.

I'm excited to read everyone's stories. Where we are is horse country. My wife has ridden nearly all her life, and our daughter is just getting into the sport. Several years ago my wife filled her Audi with hay - which it admirably carried and still smells of - and I began searching for something that wasn't a pickup truck but would pull her two horse trailer. Now here we are. Of course, when it hasn't been commandeered by our family, our Grenadier will be my daily driver.

I'd be excited if Ineos offers offroad driving schools or day / overnight trips. While ours will get a fair bit of offroad and towing use, I'd love to take it out and have a proper adventure.
Hey there, just joined and saw your post. I recently submitted a reservation this week. I'm north of you in Frederick County, MD (also horse-y country) after retiring out the Army. Was waiting on a Ford Bronco Badlands order (x 7 months) and then learned about the Grenadier. The specs and attention-to-detail changed my perceptions greatly about what a solid overlander this could be out of the box. What have you learned about potential sites for service/maintenance here in the States?

Back
Top Bottom