The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello From Sth East Qld

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
I've posted a couple of comments but thought it time I actually said "Hi" to all. Long time RRP38 owner... still miss it but glad its providing sterling service to its new owner! Experienced the enthusiasm and hospitality of the knowledgeable Ineos team last Friday's (28 Jan) Prototype Tour at Tamrookum Creek in Sth East Qld. Just a few days prior, the vehicle had been ploughing through flood waters some 2600km away in Sth Australia (check out "Car Expert"on youtube for video). The day was most informative. The "test"route was a couple of KMs of rough 4wd bush track along which the professional driver essentially "ambled" the vehicle along at between 800-1500 rpm as it traversed short steep inclines, (which showed off hill descent manners and the 'ramp over' capability, rocky creek crossings (mainly dry creek beds) which  revealed excellent suspension damping in the prototype as well as very comfy (Recaro) seats. There is ample power and the B57 turbo diesel in low gear at rpm just above a fast idle seems well matched to the 8sp ZF gearbox.  The Ineos team were talking late 2022 for the first customer deliveries in UK, Sth Africa and Australia. Late 2023 for Left Hand Drive versions to Nth America.
Am looking forward to becoming an owner to attack my "destination bucket list" in this wide brown land!

Back
Top Bottom