The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Scotland

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
Short wheelbase looks to be an all electric affair from current announcements. Hope that suits for you?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Miki were glad to have you here. Take a look around, there’s lots to get your chops into.
Are you thinking of replacing the Landy with a Grenadier?

Local time
Reaction score
Short wheelbase looks to be an all electric affair from current announcements. Hope that suits for you?

Not really, I don't think 'fully' electric is the way to go at this time, Hybrid/self charging maybe a better solution but i'd be more happy/inclined to purchase with a normal iCE.
My neighbor has an electric car, it (with the current cost of electricity) costs him more to run than his wifes iCE car ...

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Miki were glad to have you here. Take a look around, there’s lots to get your chops into.
Are you thinking of replacing the Landy with a Grenadier?

Yes although the current offerings (LWB, station wagon) doesn't suit me that well.
A 90" (SWB) commercial (no seats, windows or trim in the back) would be difficult to say no too....

Back
Top Bottom