The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello From Northwest Arkansas

Local time
10:52 AM
Reaction score
Finally was able to register with a shoutout to admin Stuart!

I live in Northwest Arkansas and will be looking to get into a Grenadier when it comes to the U.S.  Seems like the Trialmaster will be the ticket with a few additional options.

Currently drive a Subaru Outback but am ready for something a little larger with some actual off-road capability.  Mostly just easy overlanding experience thus far.  Not interested in technical off-roading but I would like to get the tires muddy and ride through the mountains.

I first heard about the Grenadier a couple of months ago from a news article here in the U.S.  And as I kept reading and watching videos I just got more and more interested.  Placed my reservation within about ten days of first hearing about it.  The way they are building it to last and making as much as analog as possible was really interesting to me.

Looking forward to seeing the first market orders and living through their experiences with the Grenadier.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:52 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum mate.

Sounds like the Grenadier will suit your needs well! 

Local time
Reaction score
Welcome, great information.... Some friends of ours have Subaru's in Colorado and the Carolina's.... great vehicle as they are mountain bikers.... What color are you thinking on the Grenadier and what additional options? Curious what folks are thinking,  10-4 on muddy tires and mountains... Cheers!!

Local time
Reaction score
Sealaker said:
Welcome, great information.... Some friends of ours have Subaru's in Colorado and the Carolina's.... great vehicle as they are mountain bikers.... What color are you thinking on the Grenadier and what additional options? Curious what folks are thinking,  10-4 on muddy tires and mountains... Cheers!!

for color, they will all probably look good.  Probably the dark gray for me, that one has been what ive made the most online builds for.  I tend to like neutral colors, tho my current outback is forrest green.  Wish ineos had some more earthtone natural color options.

for other options, the trialMaster checks most of the boxes.  Will likely do the diffs, wiring.  Plan tk wait and see what the non american customers pick and see what they think is a good value add

Local time
Reaction score
Awesome.... all good thoughts. My current daily driver is silver and black.... I have thought about that.... want to get the utility belt just because it looks cool, trying to play off the black with a good contrasting color .... something besides white likely....Agreed on the diffs. wiring.... are you thinking 17 or 18? 

Local time
Reaction score
Sealaker said:
Awesome.... all good thoughts. My current daily driver is silver and black.... I have thought about that.... want to get the utility belt just because it looks cool, trying to play off the black with a good contrasting color .... something besides white likely....Agreed on the diffs. wiring.... are you thinking 17 or 18? 

definitely 17 with ko’s

cant recall if utility belt came with trialmaster but ill def get cuz as u said, cool

would be nice if we could get diff contrasting colors like some of the proto vehicles have other than red/orange

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:52 AM
Reaction score
The diff colors on the prototype are just vinyl wrap and I believe that the option for the colors are just wraps too.  You can have a shop wrap it any color you want.   

devo

Reservation Holder
Local time
9:52 AM
Reaction score
US here as well. Found the Ineos about 2 weeks ago. Are we able to get pricing or even order yet in the US? 

Thank you. 

Local time
Reaction score
devo said:
US here as well. Found the Ineos about 2 weeks ago. Are we able to get pricing or even order yet in the US? 

Thank you. 
US pricing later this year.  Then down payment and ordering.  Delivery summer 2023

Back
Top Bottom