The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Michigan

Myron

First Posts
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am Myron and I come from Michigan. I have been following the project since 2017, and paid for my reservation almost a year ago.

I'll be at Overland Expo East and hope to see the Grenadier up close. A little disappointed that I never got an email from INEOS inviting me to this though, and now that I've heard about it, the event is full. :-/

rovie

Contributor
Contract Signed
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am Myron and I come from Michigan. I have been following the project since 2017, and paid for my reservation almost a year ago.

I'll be at Overland Expo East and hope to see the Grenadier up close. A little disappointed that I never got an email from INEOS inviting me to this though, and now that I've heard about it, the event is full. :-/
Hello Myron.
Welcome here with us. It's a pity you didn't receive an invitation. Always keep in touch with Ineos and express your interest.

By the way, I don't know anything about Michigan, just the story I heard about 30-40 years ago from Lefty Frizzell about Saginaw. And now the memory came back. Tonight I'll listen to it again in my workshop and I'm sure I'll get goosebumps.

Caladan

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
Hello Myron.
Welcome here with us. It's a pity you didn't receive an invitation. Always keep in touch with Ineos and express your interest.

By the way, I don't know anything about Michigan, just the story I heard about 30-40 years ago from Lefty Frizzell about Saginaw. And now the memory came back. Tonight I'll listen to it again in my workshop and I'm sure I'll get goosebumps.
Hey Myron, I’m a reservation holder from Maryland and will be there at Overland East too (Fri and Sat). I did get the email invite but it filled up wicked fast. I checked with INEOS about a waiting list but they are not running one. That said, INEOS said we’ll have the opportunity to check out their vehicle on display.

Myron

First Posts
Reaction score
Hi @Caladan!

Sorry I didn't see your reply sooner. I was there and the reception list turned out to be a non-issue. I mentioned to a guy in an INEOS shirt that I was a reservation holder and hadn't gotten the invitation and he said it was no big deal and added my name right then. I got the feeling it was a bit of a communication snafu.

Then as it turned out the event was Saturday night, not Friday, so I couldn't attend anyway. Still had fun at the show and really enjoyed seeing the Grenadier!

Myron

Caladan

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
Hi @Caladan!

Sorry I didn't see your reply sooner. I was there and the reception list turned out to be a non-issue. I mentioned to a guy in an INEOS shirt that I was a reservation holder and hadn't gotten the invitation and he said it was no big deal and added my name right then. I got the feeling it was a bit of a communication snafu.

Then as it turned out the event was Saturday night, not Friday, so I couldn't attend anyway. Still had fun at the show and really enjoyed seeing the Grenadier!

Myron
Hey thanks. No big deal. I would have been in the same boat too - wasn’t around that Saturday night.

Top Bottom