The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Germany

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am Peter from Germany, following the Grenadier Project since 2018, reservation done 30.09.21, ordered May 18th….
and now waiting, waiting …….

Want to do overlanding with the Grenadier, in the past I drove 3 different VW Touareg in Iceland, Albania, Sadinia, Macedonia, Greece, Italy, Austria….. and in lot other countries

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:26 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am Peter from Germany, following the Grenadier Project since 2018, reservation done 30.09.21, ordered May 18th….
and now waiting, waiting …….

Want to do overlanding with the Grenadier, in the past I drove 3 different VW Touareg in Iceland, Albania, Sadinia, Macedonia, Greece, Italy, Austria….. and in lot other countries
Well then, it's about time you got a real off-road vehicle and stopped driving an SUV. Welcome here!

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score
I have had 3 VW Touaregs V6 TDI’s- lovely vehicle to drive - and far more competent off-roader than many people would ever think. However obviously I am not interested in buying the newer models, as they no longer have the 4xmotion capability.

Back
Top Bottom