The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Fort Worth, Texas

Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
Hello,
Reservation made in November, and looking forward to learning more.
Currently driving a Chevy Colorado ZR2.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score
Welcome mate, plenty of good content on here to browse through!

Local time
Reaction score
Hello from McKinney Texas. I’ve had a Bronco Badlands on order for more than a year and half. I’m now hoping the Grenadier arrives before the Bronco. 
Looking forward to learning more about Grenadier.

Gary

Inez

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Howdy Ya'll! Another TX reservation here. Aubry area, so in between you 2. Can't wait for a first person visit with the Gren!

Lyle

Local time
Reaction score
Inez said:
Howdy Ya'll! Another TX reservation here. Aubry area, so in between you 2. Can't wait for a first person visit with the Gren!

Lyle

Great to meet you. Looking forward to seeing one in the flesh. 

grenadierguy

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Cool Hand Luke userid=8898064 postid=1331911441]Hello from McKinney Texas. I’ve had a Bronco Badlands on order for more than a year and half. I’m now hoping the Grenadier arrives before the Bronco. 
Looking forward to learning more about Grenadier.

Gary[/QUOTE]
good choice on the Badlands, it's what I gravitate towards, but I hope your Bronco comes first. Otherwise you would have been waiting three years for it! ?? But seriously, if you can wait, it will be more of the traditional mechanical vehicle. 

Local time
Reaction score
At this point I’ll take whichever vehicle arrives first. I’ve had the opportunity to take a Bronco off roading and it’s a very capable off road vehicle. Plus the ride on pavement is very impressive. Ford built this facility near Horseshoe Bay TX. I learned a lot about off roading. It was totally free to Bronco owners and reservation holders.  

SteveGren

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score
Chiming in on this DFW thread!  Located in Plano.  Not 100% committed to the Grenadier (will see what the offshore purchasers think of them) but optimistic!

Currently driving a LX470 and a Tesla Model 3.  Toyota kicked me in the face by not bringing in the new Landcruiser...

Local time
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. I’m in McKinney. I’ve had a 2 door Bronco on order for almost 2 years. Not sure it’ll ever show up. This vehicle is my plan B. Whichever one shows up first I’ll probably keep and sell the other one. Gary 

Local time
4:27 PM
Reaction score
Hello from Los Angeles! The land of vintage $130k Defenders and Gelandewagens!  A mate sent me an article from yesterday’s LA Times, because he knows how much I wanted a mk1 Defender. Just put down my deposit, not holding my breath for delivery in 2023, maybe 2024. Currently in a BMW X2M35i. I assume it has the same AWD 8 speed automatic transmission and funky gear shifter. The infotainment looks like the BMW one too. They make Minis and Bentleys, so this makes perfect sense….Looking forward to getting a proper off roader again (had an 1989 Bronco) Anyone else in LA jumping on this?

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Howdy! Just joined from Arlington. I don't have a deposit down, but will when the Double Cab opens up. Currently driving a '14 FJ. I'm VERY curious to see who they team up with for sales in DFW. 

Back
Top Bottom